As a freelance Digital Developer I take on many and varied roles within many varied businesses. From week to week I could be filling in for an absent employee, taking on complete projects, becoming a regular asset for a business in times of tight deadlines or unexpected workloads. Whatever the need over the past five years I have become adept in entering a new work place with a professional attitude, scoping your needs, then hitting the ground running.
With each new role I get to work with my wide range of skills and every now and then need to develop a new one dependent on your needs. Recently I was required to learn Flash Builder to create a multi-platform mobile App; I did so with a great outcome, the project came in on budget and time making a smooth transition from development to release.CLOSE
- 2014 LearnX "Best Bespoke Elearning Content" (Learning Hook – Auspost)
- 2010 eLearning Industry Corporate Award (Nine Lanterns – Commonwealth Bank)
- 2009 LearnX "Best Online Learning Solution" (Nine Lanterns – Commonwealth Bank)
- 2009 LearnX "Best Cultural / Diversity Training Program" (Sumtotal – Jobfind - Budda-Jitja)
- 2006 Award for excellence in educational publishing 2004 - Teaching and Learning Package (Harcourt Education)